- Maintain Preparation for work programme & Deployment equipment & machinery
- Having knowledge about Liasoning with the local authorities for the shifting of utilities.
- Require Knowledge for Deal with senior staffs of the consultant and get the approvals for each layer as per proposed drawing and specification.
- Maintain Weekly and monthly plans and progresses are prepared and reported to the Project Incharge & Vice President.
- Interaction with consultant for contractual matters progress, planning as per work programme.
- To monitor quality control assurance and quality control system.
- Work for Management of earth moving machinery and construction equipment as required.
- Maintain Review of measurement of work done.
- Attend the weekly & monthly review meeting with client and consultant.
- Helping to the billing department for preparation of interim payment claims, correspondence and sub contractors.
- Maintaining & keeping all approved record.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Civil Engineer-Highway/Roadway
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Civil
PG: M.Tech - Civil
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Recruiter Name:NIket Soni
Contact Company:Sadbhav Engineering Ltd.