2. Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan.
3. Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management.
4. Prepares and submit updated work program and cash flow curve showing actual progress and identify areas of weakness and establishes means and methods for recovery, if any, as well as new critical activities.
5. Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly program and report.
6. Maintain and record update of site work progress obtained from Project Manager.
7. Prepares monthly report reflecting work progress summary.
8. Report to the Project Manager about the current work progress and make comparison between plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work.
9. Participate in project meetings and discussions with the Client as required.
10. Planning work using Primavera , MS Projects.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Civil Engineer-Highway/Roadway
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Civil, Diploma - Civil
PG: M.Tech - Civil
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Recruiter Name:NIket Soni
Contact Company:Sadbhav Engineering Ltd.