- Having knowledge about Provide input and recommendations for cost engineering requirements relative to staffing,project controls, and preparing and analyzing comparisons of scope, quantities and cost data between the project forecasts and the budgets.
- Require knowledge about Organize, monitor and control project costs and will define project needs for cost control in accordance with contractual requirements, objectives and Company procedures.
- Ensure that all project commitments are accurately reported and will maintain updated final project and expenditure forecasts.
- Advice management regarding fore casted costs overruns of approved budgets and recommends corrective actions.
- Creation of Work Breakdown Structures.
- Detailed cost and schedule reporting.
- Development and management of change order processes.
- Cost and schedule baseline management.
- Cost and resource loaded schedules.
- Develop milestone reporting schedules.
- Undertake monthly progress updates.
- Confirm to document control processes and procedures.
- Earned value analysis and management
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Civil Engineer-Highway/Roadway
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Civil
PG: M.Tech - Civil
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Recruiter Name:NIket Soni
Contact Company:Sadbhav Engineering Ltd.