- Having Requirement in Maintain and encourage a positive safety and environment culture at all times.
- Having good in Lead the mine operations management team and manage all mining personnel and resources.
- Prepare and implement operational plans for the mine, and monitor and report progress.
- Require knowledge about capital expenditure projects to expand capacity or improve operations.
- Know about production and operating budgets, and monitor and report performance and costs.
- Having very good knowledge in Recognize and anticipate operational, technical and safety challenges, take action to prevent or overcome them, and seek continuous improvement.
- Requirement in Contribute to business planning and company strategy to improve competitiveness, profitability and growth.
- Dealing with local communities and regulatory authorities to promote company policies.
- Work closely with maintenance department to ensure continuous, safe, efficient operations.
- Collaborate with other management colleagues and corporate executives to achieve overall business objectives.
- Oversee new projects, such as installing new mining equipment or opening a new shaft.
- Oversee the recruitment and development of superintendents, supervisors, and operators, providing support, encouragement, advice and guidance to build an effective workforce.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Mining / Quarrying
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Maintenance Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Diploma, B.Tech/B.E. - Mining
PG: M.Tech - Mining
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Recruiter Name:Bhavin Patel
Contact Company:Sadbhav Engineering Ltd.